A Beautiful Garden In A Narrow Space
In designing a house it is common to include a garden house design.
Even though it is only a garden in a small area and in the minimalist house, one of the important function of the garden is as water absorption region. So, do not overlook the garden, because it is beneficial.
Regardless the size of the area, a garden house is an important part of the house.
Indeed, to do an arrangement of a garden in the narrow land can not be easy, because it made the choices of types of plants that can be planted any time is also very limited.
But there are a few tips that you can do to create a beautiful garden on narrow grounds, are as follow:
- Design carefully the shape and size of your garden with an area of land.
- Observe the water absorption and soil conditions in your home environment. Look and adjust where the water will flow. Does it come out to the proper direction? Do not let water overflow. Do not let the water overflow or even deluge in the garden. The solution is, you can add wells bio-port on grounds so that water can be absorbed by the soil better.
- Adapt the direction of sunlight, for plants in your garden will desperately need the sunlight to perform the process of making food.
- Because of your limited area, preferably, choose small-sized plants. Plant a tree that will grow bigger can make your garden full, and someday it roots may damage the building.
- Apply natural fences on your small garden. It fences will give an impression of your garden becomes more spacious and boundless
- Install paving or stepping stone around your garden. This application is very important, especially when you have to step on your garden anytime you maintaining and watering the plants. Originally stepping-stones were created to protect homeowners or visitors from having to walk on slippery mossy grounds.
The beautiful appearance of your garden does not depend on the size and land area. You can still make a beautiful garden when the work was done with care and a right design.